Saturday, November 28, 2009

Andrea + Kevin ::

This afternoon I had a wonderful opportunity to photograph Andrea and her husband Kevin for their first Christmas photos as a married couple!

AndreaOmar-212-1-3

Andrea found my photoblog though a mutual friend, and I must say I was super excited to work with them. Although one weather forecast said there would be thunderstorms, that was hardly the case as it was a beautiful afternoon! This was my first referral and I just want to say THANK YOU to Andrea and Kevin for being such a fun and easy-going couple to photograph! We ended up with some photos that will definitely work for their 2009 Christmas cards as well as some newlywed/engagement style shots!

Here's a quick preview:
AndreaOmar-224-1AndreaOmar-218-2


AndreaOmar-202-1
AndreaOmar-85-1AndreaOmar-61-1
AndreaOmar-170-1

0 comments: